Saturday, March 13, 2010

encounter wid GODDDDDDDDDDDDD

I am back…..
Hey! It is not a dialogue directly copied from movie TERMINATOR: THE JUDGEMENT DAY (when Arnold swageneger returned to save the kid from villain) while it is my true feeling. Yes, I am back on my blog after a de motivating start (hehehe…. Because no one was reading my blogs & writing comments but now I have decide to become a  CHIKNA  GHADA – smooth pot…   hehehe).

Although no one read my blog, but if someone dare to read this post, please bear in mind this a piece of my imagination. But just  to make it real in looks, I have used real name, places.

Many times my friends asked why the hell I never try to go to temple. When tour plan is made and by mistake if visiting to temple is included, why I simply refuse?

                                       Am I atheist?

This is the question whose answer even I don’t know. But truly speaking, no one is able to persuade me that GOD exists, even the GOD.
 Amazed naa, but this is true event. THE story goes on like this….

After my brain tumor operation, I was staying in hotel for further treatment viz. radiation therapy, physiotherapy etc. but all due to GOD grace, I was readmitted in hospital’s ICU. Sorry, I got affected of meningitis (a type of brain fever). I was fully unconscious for some days (number of days I was not able to count…hehehe). When I was unconscious, rather I should say I was in a different world. For this world I was sleeping with extreme calmness and peace but in the other part of imaginary world I was trapped in big elevator like compartment. That big elevator was moving very fast always going in downward direction. Always going toward darkness to extreme darkness. The darkness was such horrible and fearsome that I was not able to feel my body also. The lift often stopped at many junctions but its gate never opened. In the lift, there was table. On the table, there was a clock, very old, mechanical one.
As I was not able to get out of the elevator, I often slept inside the elevator. Whenever I opened my eyes, the dials of watch showed 8:10. I do not know it was evening or morning. Even I don’t know the watch was working properly or was indicating toward something special. Many day passed, I was still in entrapment. One day, one miracle happened, at one junction when list stopped for a while its gate opened all of a sudden. I was very weak & was dying of starvation, but it was a only chance for me to get out of entrapment.
When I came out of lift, I found very vague figure resembling to man . I thought, he was also victim(prisoner) like me. After that whole conversation went as follows:

Man: tumhe tumhare dharti per kiye papon ki sazza milli hai. Per main chahta hoon ki tumhe ek dusra mauka doon.

Me: aap kuan hai bhai, kaisa paap, kaisi saaza, kaisa mauka

Man: jaldi hi tum jaa jaoge. Per main tumhe ek mauka de sakta hoon. Nhi to tum in andheri gallion me hi tadapte rahoge muat bhi nhi aayegi.

Me: kya kar hoga

Man: jub tumhe hosh aayega aur jub tum phir se padhai suru karoge tub tum bhuatiki (physics) lena tatha ISWAR ke hone ko satyapit karna.

Me : kaise karunga

Man ; ye tum jano


When I got recovered from that long sleep, first thing that noticed that the time on wall clock in ICU was 8:10.

Rest to be continued………

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chikna Ghade Jee

It doesn't mean no one follow your blog if they are not commenting. keep writing. Good post. Waiting for next part.

Anonymous said...

Wat a dare F...?

endangered species said...

@ Anonymous
naam to bta do sirjee...

Anonymous said...

Good...keep writting..gogiza sir

Anonymous said...

I liked it!
continue your next post I am excited to know what happend next... hehe