Saturday, March 27, 2010

A day without laptop...

Up to what extent laptop matters in your life?


You may say…..

Do you want to experience?



No naa, but I am experiencing this. I lost my laptop. Actually, it was stolen by someone. All this happened in my room only by some close to me. I am unable to share how was it stolen? But for the first life in my life I realized there should be some scrutiny on friends I am living away from my home since 2001 but for the first time I experienced betrayal. It is very painful. I hate MBA. MBA train people to become thief. My last institution was like heaven. My friends were very good. I miss them lot. I love them most in world after my family. Actually, they were like my siblings. My belongings were never stolen there. There I always kept money under my bed. But my money was never misplaced. I simply love those friends. My partners were best partners. There were some who were my virtual roommate. But they were also very nice. I miss them. Without them I haven’t able to continue my education. My brain tumor operation, headache, their massaz, and moments in hospital during exams I will never forget. I hate itm hostel.

Someone stole my laptop here. I watched around 400 movies on it. I am missing movies. Language was no bar for me, Telgu, Italian, and French & English. I am missing chatting I have 271 friends on chat list. I miss my laptop. How will I do blogging? It is my first love. At present I am using my flat mate’s laptop. What should I do? Please help me; I am very alone without my laptop.

No comments: